Our affiliated regiment, The 10th Battalion Canadian Expeditionary Force participated in a number of battles during World War I. To commemorate our participation in these battles and our fallen each year The Calgary Highlanders conducts a parade to mark the Battle of St Julien's Wood. This year the parade will take place on 27 Apr 2019.
This is one of few events when the 4 Calgary Highlanders Cadets Corps are invited to join the regiment on parade, maximum cadet participation are encourage.
Dress of the Day : No.1 (Full Dress)
Bring your own lunch
Escorting Officers : Capt JP Maltais & 2Lt Dunn
A detailed master events list can be found at Annex D (attached below), along with the map of the parade.
(1) 0900 hrs: all pers arrive in combats and draw weapons and whites;
(2) 0900-1100 hrs: Rehearsals
(3) 1100-1200 hrs: Lunch
(4) 1200-1615 hrs: Parade Events;
***End of Cadets participation***
(5) 1700-1800 hrs – Association AGM; and
(6) 1800-2030 hrs: Regimental Association Dinner and Trophies.
Church Service is held at Knox United