be modified. In order to operate safely in the COVID-19 environment, a variety of delivery
methods will be used, reduced number of in-person CTC courses, billets and CTCs operating during 2021.
Individual cadet corps allocations have not been calculated or published. We will updates on allocations once more information is available. At any time during the planning and execution of training 2021, changes in the COVID-19 environment may dictate the necessity to alter, cancel, or delay training opportunities.
- CTC (in-person) training will focus on Force Generation. That means that the limite number of in-person courses will focus on training cadets in specialty elemental skill sets that must be delivered in-person. This training will ensure that we cadets, and in the future adult staff members, with the required knowledge to deliver our training programme.
- CTC (virtual) will offer Online courses and activities again this summer. These courses will make the vast majority of summer training opportunities.
- Hybrid training is in development. These courses will consist of a portion that is completed remotely in the same fashion as a CTC (virtual) course. The other portion will be practical, hands on assessment of skills. Course offers and details TBD.
- Cadets who are applying for CTC (virtual) courses must have computer and internet access.
- Due to co-horting of cadets and staff at CTC (in-person), visitors to the training centre and cadet leave will be restricted.
- Cadet’s participation limitations will be reviewed prior to submitting applications as these limitations will be consulted prior to course loading any cadets. NOTE: Application will not be consider or process if the cadets personal information or medical status had not been validated (Have your cadet completed the Annual Validation?).
- Applications for CTC (in-person) courses must be submitted to the corps NLT 12 Feb 21.
- Application for CTC (virtual) courses must be submitted to the corps NLT 26 Feb 21.
- Staff cadet application are to be submitted NLT 12 Feb 21. Staff cadets positions will be available in support of both CTC (in-person) and CTC (virtual).
If you have questions and/or are interested in applying for CTC, please email Capt Fongcapt.firstname.lastname@example.org