Annual Awards Opportunities
Annually, there are different awards and recognition available for Corps, Cadets, Volunteers and CAF / League members, nominations are due annually on 31 December. Check out the criteria and how the Nomination should be written, submit it to the Commanding Officer or designate for review so it may be submitted BEFORE the deadline of 31 December annually.
- Honour Cadet, Honour Officer & Col. Lee S. Thompson Award : Recognize a Cadet, Officer or Volunteer(s) who has gone above and beyond their expected duties and responsibilities.
- Top Corps : Do you think your Corps the best? Write us and let us know why your Corps should be Top Corps for the year?
- Capt. Chris Gerbrandt Photo Contest : Every year, the League holds a Photo Competition in memory of Capt Chris Gerbrandt, he was one of the original officers of 3125 RCACC. Entries from Junior and Senior Cadets, CIC Officers/ CI / CV are accepted (limit to 5 entries per person). More information on the rules and regulations are posted on the League website under "Competitions". http://www.armycadetleagueab.ca/forms
- Cash prizes for the winners.
- Submission Deadline: 31 December annually