Meet at Camp Chestermere 0800 hours on Saturday (29th) morning, depart to site NLT 0830 hours.
We arrive expected to depart from site 1330 hours Sunday (30th) afternoon, due back at camp approx. 1430 hours.
Below is the suggested Kit List.
Each cadet will bring the following:
- Day Pack (an extra set of clothing for when need, will not be permitted to bring out during the challenge)
- Winter Jacket / Toque / Mittens / Gloves
- Waterproof Pants
- Waterproof Jacket
- Appropriate Civillian or FTU Clothing
- Wool Socks
- Hygiene Kit (Soap, Toothbrush, Tooth paste, deodorant, etc.)
- 4L Jug Water
Survival Kit Suggestions
- Metal Water Bottle / container
- Flint & Steel
- Rope / Twine
- Hard Candy / oxo cubes
- Tea Bags
- Emergency Blanket
- Multi tool
** This list is a suggestion. More or less can be packed, however all kit must fit inside its own container **
Cadets are recommended to have a hearty breakfast prior to arrival, they will not be provided with a meal until after the challenge.